Welcome to the new website for The London Metabolomics Network! We aim to promote interaction between research groups in the London area with an interest in metabolomics, helping to share knowledge, ideas and resources. As well as providing a forum for discussion on all metabolomics-related matters the LMN organises networking events to bring people together to learn from each other and encourage collaboration.
The London Metabolomics Network Spring meeting
- The LMN Spring meeting will be on April 26th and will be a special meeting on Separation Science. The event – starting at 1 pm at Burlington House – will showcase some techniques that are perhaps not the most commonly used and yet can easily be exploited in the metabolomics world to improve our results, most notably our identifications and quantifications. Together with our keynote speaker – Prof. Ian Wilson from Imperial College London – specialists in the techniques of ion mobility (Dr Hannah Florance, Agilent), supercritical fluid chromatography (Dr Joost Brandsma, University of Southampton), and GCxGC (Dr Alan Griffiths, Leco) will give talks on the science behind these techniques and how they may be used in the modern metabolomics world.
- The talks will be followed by a panel discussion Q&A session. Please submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win a £50 prize for ‘Best Question’ (as selceted by the LMN committee). Note: to be eligible for the prize, you must be in attendance at the meeting.
- Tickets are AVAILABLE NOW through eventbrite
- Please see our Upcoming meetings page for the full schedule
- This meeting is kindly sponsored by Agilent Technologies, Waters, and Leco.
Check out the Recent Posts section (Top Right) to find out more about LMN news, and other metabolomics/metabolism-related events.